Membership at the La Crosse Club has many benefits, including:
- Lunch in a dignified, elegant atmosphere (returning in 2022!)
- Space availability for private business meetings, social gatherings, or family functions
- Social parties for members and their invited guests
- Reciprocal arrangements, without additional fees, to clubs internationally and throughout the United States
- Exclusive access to all of our facilities
Membership applications can be downloaded and mailed to 250 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse, WI 54601.
The La Crosse Club has membership categories to fit every need. All membership categories provide access and signing privileges for the member, the member’s significant other and dependents through the age of 25.
Individual Membership (Putnam Founder’s Membership)
Limited to 150 individual members. Annual dues are $500 (1) and there is a minimum spending requirement of $500 (2) annually. Standard Members also receive:
- Lunch Access
- Room Rental
- Member-0nly Event Access
Best plan for organizations with more than one designee. Annual dues are $2,000 (1) and there is a minimum spending requirement of $1,000 (2) annually. Corporate Memberships can also authorize up to six designees. Designees each have same privileges as Standard Members (e.g. Significant Other & Children). Additional designees are $500. Corporate Members also receive:
- Lunch Access
- Room Rental
- Private Lunch Room (3)
- Member-only Event Access
(1) Initial membership payments shall consist of an application fee of $500.
(2) Event space rental fees, attendance / tickets to in‐house special events and bar purchases will apply to the minimum spend.
(3) Available for a fee to Membership Categories other than Corporate; Corporate members can use the room free of charge for lunch.
Scholar & Residency (21 years+)
Limited to persons who qualify as students, especially those with a focus in “leadership” oriented programs such med-school or a residency at one of the area hospitals in and around the City of La Crosse. Annual dues are $250 and there is a minimum spending requirement of $250 annually and this special membership has a $0 application fee.
The club sets aside a select number of memberships for individuals and groups on occasion.
Honorary members are designated by the Board of Governors and no annual fees are required.
Complimentary memberships are granted at the designation of the Board of Governors and no annual fees are required.
The following is the policy for regular individual and non-resident members:
First Year $50.00 reinstatement fee
Second Year $100.00 reinstatement fee
Third Year $150.00 reinstatement fee
No demits will be given beyond the third year, and fees listed above may be changed by the Board of Governors’ discretion.