Membership at the La Crosse Club has many benefits, including:
- Lunch in a dignified, elegant atmosphere
- Space availability for private business meetings, social gatherings, or family functions
- Social parties for members and their invited guests
- Reciprocal arrangements, without additional fees, to clubs internationally and throughout the United States
- Exclusive access to all of our facilities
Membership applications can be downloaded and mailed to:
250 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse, WI 54601.
The La Crosse Club has membership categories to fit every need. All membership categories provide access and signing privileges for the member, the member’s significant other and dependents through the age of 25.
The club sets aside a select number of memberships for individuals and groups on occasion.
Honorary members are designated by the Board of Governors and no annual fees are required.
Complimentary memberships are granted at the designation of the Board of Governors and no annual fees are required.
The following is the policy for regular individual and non-resident members:
- First Year $50.00 reinstatement fee
- Second Year $100.00 reinstatement fee
- Third Year $150.00 reinstatement fee
No demits will be given beyond the third year, and fees listed above may be changed by the Board of Governors’ discretion.